Though most of our clients are businesses, we're always open to your needs, desires and interests as candidates. We’re eager to develop longstanding contacts, offering you the advice and support you need on your path to a successful career.
What can you expect from us?
Provided your skills and personal qualifications make you suitable for one of our vacancies, and assuming it's a position that interests you, our service consists of the following:
- a compatibility check between the job vacancy and your career situation
- a critical analysis of your career development, including the review and, if necessary, optimization of your application materials
- checking all available options
- keeping you up to date on new developments and how to proceed
- assistance when applying at one of our clients, as well as during contract negotiations (if necessary and upon request)
- constructive evaluation in the event that our client doesn't hire you
- consulting in the case of multiple contract offers
If placement does not occur, we would still be happy to stay in touch and keep you informed about suitable offers whenever these are available.
What we expect from you
We want you to view us as your guide to a successful career and would like you to communicate openly with us. We appreciate your rapid feedback during the preliminary and application procedure, and are always available for your questions and comments. We’d be happy to contact you by phone if you wish.